So, here is the story of how the Ted and Stacy Zamarron family started.....apparently I started in a rather fun California trip, ironically, according to my Mom...... and Ted E. started when his parents were being so "careful" because the doctor told them it was too dangerous to have any more kids. Both of us survived to adulthood and we met on the internet. I had a roomate at the time who knew very little of mormons and was convinced we were all white. So, I spent hours on the LDSSO, LDS singles online looking for someone of other more colorful persuasions to prove her wrong.
I tripped on my now husband's listing where not only did he look to have some color, but he came right out and called himself "mexican american". So I printed his and other's profiles to prove a point to my now educated roomate. Well, something he said made me want to write him, and the rest is history..right?
So we chatted and wrote for a long time, than we called each other for the first time when he was having a bad day. I teased and was sarcastic in his moment of need and that some how appealed to him because he sent me flowers. I don't think he realized that the "fun" teasing would never end..poor guy. Did I realize that would be my last flowers? Just kidding...
A couple of months later we met in person and I was very nervous. He was living in Salt Lake City at the time and I had road tripped there to meet him. I was nervous and I think so was he because... I swear it's true... he didn't look directly at me for the first 15 or 20 minutes. We then went with his friend Jason to this authentic Mexican place and I spilled a pop all down my side. This is very typical for me, but obviously my hot mama looks ultimately won out because we were engaged about 3 months later and married about 10 months later.
So we got married on a Friday the 13th in April of 2001. We did this not because we have particular feelings for that day, but Friday was a day a lot of people could come and it was the only week that month my mom could travel to Oakland, California where we were married. Still, it's kind of ironic and interesting we were married on that day.
We were married for time and all eternity and I think if we can survive this life, it will be okay for eternity. Just kidding, on a serious note, he is my match wether I want to admit it or not. We are different and create a normal person somewhere in the middle.
So here we are 7 years later, and still pasted together. Who would have thought?
We have had 2 boys in the meantime. Sam, who is 3 and Isaac who came along 16 months later and is 2 at the moment. Some how they have survived us and we have survived them, and are even happy about it.
One day I will learn all kinds of editing stuff and put our pictures on hear brady bunch style.
Until then, that is our story.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I was resistant at first also, but I love looking at everyone's blogs that we have left behind. Please keep it up! PS I love that Sam blessed the carrots!...
I voted for Idaho for you to move to. Can I vote more than once? And will it matter what I think? The kids are darling and I loved your blog. Keep up the good work.
wow you did it.. a real blog!!!
Dear Lord Stacey it's been 7 years already!!!!??
It's was nyce seeing you all..
~Del
Hello Stacy, it's your wonderful cousin Valerie! I found your blog from rachelle's! I'm excited to see more of what's going on in your life and with your cute boys! I have a blog to, but it's private, I'll be more than happy to add me if you give me your email address. you can email me with it at
mcbridevalerie-AT-hotmail-DOT-com. I look forward to visiting your blog again!
What a cute beginning Stacy. :D
Post a Comment