


So this year at the beginning of June we made our way to California. We went to see my nephew Bryce graduate from high school and also because it is the first time in years that all my husbands brothers and sisters would be home at the same time. We had a fun trip. We went to the beach and ate alot of food at Bryce's graduation party and that Bryce is a kick..... he has mastered a few funny faces that would make Mr. Bean jealous.
Anyways, one of the funnest days was at the Monterey Bay aquarium and although everyone went, just a few of us are in the picture I posted of us in a giant clam. Bryce is making a funny face, but I think it was a legitimate one of pain.
The other two pictures are at the park with all my husbands siblings and parents on the swings and my sons running around Grandma Zamarron's house.
They had a great time with all their cousins who were all genuinly kind and loving to them, especially Coady and Nicole, and I am glad we are reminded only a few days of the year how much we really are missing out by living so far away. I think otherwise it would be a bit much to bear.

1 comment:
Stacy, It was fun to read your blog.It was good to see how you and Ted met. I didn't know all of that. Are you planning to move? Of course I vote for Idaho Falls. I never get tired of family. It was so good to see your family at the reunion. Your boys sure are cute. Good Luck in all of your future plans. Love ya, Aunt Beck
Post a Comment