
So, when Sam was a baby...we nicknamed him this because he would laugh and growl and act silly all the time. Now sometimes it's overshadowed because Isaac does crazy things and Sam is growing up. However, I was telling a friend of mine one of Sam's funny habits and she told me I should blog it...so here it is.
Sam remembers alot of advertising he hears, either on TV or the radio. I will try to tell you some of the more national stuff, instead of the local, so you get it.
Anyways, one day we were walking down a walking path and someone passes in a motorized wheelchair and Sam says "Look Mom, you can go anywhere in those" (from the Hoveround commercial for those of you who don't know).
And then, one of my neighbors got the "topsy turvys" and Sam was quick to point that out..and explain in detail how they work to me (upside down tomatoe plant growers for those of you who don't know) and then proceeds to tell me that he wonders how they got 3 of them since they only come with 2.
Last one, all you infomercial fans..is Sam told me for a long time that he wanted a Snuggie because "it's a blanket you can wear".
He can repeat stats on some common infomercials and he remembers radio slogans...So that is Sam the Ham's little quirk.
Here is a picture of my cute boy with his brother by the way.

2 comments:
Sam cracks me up. I need to talk to him next time we talk. Love ya, Mom
I love the picture of them. So cute.
Post a Comment