Leelou Blogs

Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Program

My boy's preschool does a Christmas Program every year. I have them going on seperate days, and so I got to go to two programs this year.
I like this video of Isaac because it appears as if in his exuberance he might just tag the neighbor girl...it was fun to see him in his first "day view", because he took it all so seriously and tried so hard, and loved being on stage so much.

This one is a little bit wobbly, but I like it because of Sam's smirky smile when he realized he was being videoed and I hope you see how he is a good head taller than everyone else. And, the kids around him are definately a kick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just like their mama! Such "performers". Too cute!

Lara said...

Ben saw the picture of Isaac and said "Hey there's Sam!" They are definitely getting big. Miss you. Come see us sometime, OK?

Janna said...

How fun! Isaac cracked me up, I seriously thought he was going to take the girl out! Cut kids :)