Leelou Blogs

Saturday, February 13, 2010

So, Isaac had a great fourth birthday. He is a child who can make decisions and knows what he wants, so it was easy. He wanted to go to the Childrens Museum for his birthday, and bring his little friends the Cooks. It was simple and he had a great time, so here are some pics from the museum. I can't believe he is four. I meant to do some of my favorite pics from the past, but haven't had time yet, so here are the birthday pics at least--



Isaac looking at "pet x-rays" at the vet shop


I couldn't resist putting Adriana in the little tutu....she loves babies, and this one looks concerned :)

At the crawler area old fashioned shop.


Coloring near the firefighter exhibit...one of my little "firefighter commander's" favorite


Making a masterpiece.


Dressed up on the dance stage, he loves to be center stage and they even had a bunch of tap shoes there!


Having a pretty wild puppet show, I think all the puppets ate each other

Andrea running around the mole hole area

My little bunny--Happy Birthday Isaac.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Man, I can't believe he's four! I still remember when you were pregnant with him. And that picture with Adrianna in the tutu...it took me a second to realize she wasn't the little one in the stroller! Looks like fun times at the Children's Museum!