Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some big happenings at our house

Since I joined facebook, I'm a little worse at this, so here is what I have to catch up on....in one big giant post



Adriana eating a little cake on her first birthday! She didn't disappoint. Just as messy as we hoped she would be and she has been a load of fun!



I always wonder if I'm going to get a tomboy as people have predicted with her having two older brothers....



Who knows, here she is just a few moments later



Here she is at the Sprouts easter egg hunt, being terrified of the big bunny!



Another big thing at our house, Sam's first soccer game, he is gangly and a little goofy as he is always sliding and falling ..but a great goaly. Once we told him to fall on the ball, not a single one came in.



Isaac at Tae Kwan Do. He takes it pretty seriously and it's great because it's something that is just his, and not his brothers. Watch out brother :)



Isaac was a little gimpy for awhile, he got his finger slammed in the door and it was pretty bad. A friend of ours who has been there with older boys told us not to waste time at the ER, but it was pretty sickening to look at. However at Isaac's last Dr. visit we saw he got lucky and his new nail growing back. He was pretty dramatic about it for a while though



Both boys in swimming lessons. They did pretty good, Isaac didn't even want to get in at first and ended with a token effort at going under water and Sam got alot better. I wish they could always be in the same class, it was pretty conveniant. But they are cute and nothing is funner than watching your kids learn and grow and accomplish new things.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Way to eat that cake Adrianna! She's a little cutie. It's amazing how fast time goes especially with another child. Your boys are cute, they are so full of character.