That video makes me honestly want to scream. That's exactly how it's going to be too. It's racial profiling at it's finest. Why else would you stop someone if you thought they were illegal, if not because of the color of their skin? I'm sure if you're blonde and blue eyed but still illegal, your chances of getting stopped are much lower than say, mine.
This is defintely going WAY too far. I do feel that we need to work something out so both sides are happy. This is just ridiculous. Hello, Land of Opportunity here and we're shutting everyone out??
I wear two hats, one is crazy hard, and that is my Mom of Three Hat! In my Mom of Three Hat, I get lots of tries in trying to teach them and once every few times, something works. My other hat, which is Elementary Education Student, is a little easier, I confess. They have books that I can look up answers for now. I also major in Human Development and am learning so much about how kids grow. I like to share anything I learn that is helpful for my other mom friends, and that is why I'm doing this blog. Maybe you will have a lot less tries for success than me, I can only hope!
2 comments:
That video makes me honestly want to scream. That's exactly how it's going to be too. It's racial profiling at it's finest. Why else would you stop someone if you thought they were illegal, if not because of the color of their skin? I'm sure if you're blonde and blue eyed but still illegal, your chances of getting stopped are much lower than say, mine.
This is defintely going WAY too far. I do feel that we need to work something out so both sides are happy. This is just ridiculous. Hello, Land of Opportunity here and we're shutting everyone out??
Post a Comment