Sam is standing by a little boy Aiden. He was the boy who cried the whole Christmas program, but Sam more or less held his hand the whole time and he did good. I am proud of what a nice boy Sam can be most of the time (what about your own brother ;)Sam)
This is Adriana crying at the end of the graduation. The graduation was held in the church's chapel (same building as the preschool),and Adriana was super tired and cried the whole time because I wouldn't let her play with the camera. I actually had the gall to take it away and film portions at times. We were the loudest by far and it was kind of embarassing, luckily the neighbor came and eventually abandoned the event to take Adriana off to early cake, still on her face in this picture.
This is Isaac's teacher, Mrs. Dunn. I have my mother to thank for finding such a great preschool, but I really love, love, love all of the teachers there. They are the best. Mrs. Dunn is super sweet and loving and Isaac cried when I told him he would likely have a new teacher next year. This is him sitting by one of his friends, Frank.
Sam with his teacher Mrs. Norris. Again, she is great. However, Sam had friends to play with and can't understand why the heck I would need him to smile for this picture. One day, I say, he will appreciate the adults that helped him along the way.
Isaac taking his test to get his first "stripe", along the way to his yellow belt. It was a big deal and he yawned the whole time.
Today Isaac actually got his yellow stripe. It was a pretty big deal. Tae Kwan Do is something that just Isaac does and his brother didn't do before him. He like's it being his thing and I think it's great how the kids get to earn their way up the ladder. He thinks it's pretty cool. I realized today to, that I need to learn it so I can help him practice. We are both in Tae Kwan Do, I have also learned some things about soccer now. I am glad, and can't wait for the girl's first dance reciatal.

1 comment:
Adorable. Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment