This makes me happy because our last trip to the ocean, a couple of years ago, Isaac didn't want anything to do with it...but loved it this time
Adriana meets the ocean for the first time, loved it, but hung out mostly in the sand
Isaac playing with some kelp, there was a storm hanging off the beach, so it was a little chilly but there were all these piles of gel looking things on the beach, and I learned the storms always bring in the dead jelly fish, wish I got a picture, we even found one the size of a large platter. It was pretty cool, you could touch them and everything.
If she ever does surf, she'll look pretty doing it :0)
Just wait for the tide Isaac :)
Sam was the oldest, and bravest, but I think the water barely moved the board, still a thrill
My niece and nephew, Coady and Anela
So hear was our beach day. I can't remember the beach name, but it's in Watsonville California. Sam suggested we live right on the beach. I told him the problem is, everyone wants to live there, so the homes go to the highest bidder....When I get my first mil though, that would be great. We all loved the beach, I don't know what it is about the place but this time we were there for hours, noone complained they were hungry or tired and you feel so peaceful. It was even cloudy until we were about to leave, but it still felt so great.

4 comments:
Loved the beach pictures. What cuties you have.
Oh my gosh! I love all the cute pics! Especially of your A-bug on the board! SO cute! Thanks for posting. :D
How fun to go to cali...you have got to love the beach...the sand in your toes..the sound of the waves. Ok I nead a beach fix..lol :D
Sounds like fun. I was just thinking we need to plan an evening at Cherry Creek again. I know it's not a "real" beach, but it's still a fun thing!
Post a Comment