Leelou Blogs

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aren't grandmas great!!!


So this is one of two skirts that grandma sewed while we visited. She's amazing at her skill, something I have always admired about my Mom, and...her wrist is broken! What a pioneer woman. It was worth the last minute expense and driving time. May I always use my money and time so well!



Showing Adriana around the garden...


I tripped upon this scene and got it before anyone could pose. Grandmas was telling the boys stories in the hammock.

Going to Idaho was great, but this is why we go.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so sweet Stacy. And I love her skirts! So cute. When you learn how, I want to learn too! Just in case I have a little girl one day. :D

momanddad said...

What a cute little girl. The skirt just helps her look great! I'll take her anytime. I love you Adrianna.