I don't know if blogs should be full of short comments like this, but I've been facebooking more lately and this is my frame of mind I guess. At least here I'm not restricted too just over 500 characters :)!
I will tell you there is one lesson I have learned as I have grown older. Tact does go a long way, but no matter how you try to work around it, how we really feel about things always slips out and others see right through us, even if they are polite at the moment.
So your true feelings show, and if you don't want it to, maybe you should really think why you are hiding what you really feel.
So that's my life lesson. I always thought I was so smart when I was young, but the truth is so many people see right through you, you might as well try and see yourself and if you become good at that, I think you can take this world.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen!
Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
คาสิโนออนไลน์
Post a Comment