I have to admit, I am kinda finding the blog boring, but heck, I can't watch this political race and not have a thing or two to say. I figure if I at least blog about it, I can write more and subject less people than Facebook does.
Anyways, I just want to say, really people, Gingrich?
Have you ever actually listened to him? Lastly, it's interesting to me that what many people have thought to be "the party of morals", the one that wanted to impeach Clinton for having an affair with a subordinate, seems to have lost intrest in the character of the candidate. I wish they didn't, I have to admit, it's one thing I kinda found good about the Republicans.
Gingrich, he's admittadly a philandering sort, marriage number 3 or 5 was it? He cheats all the time. I won't even go into Herman Cain. Only after women number 4 came forward did he start slipping a little in the polls? What happened people? Ron Paul? Really? You know, I have come to the conclusion that although Mitt Romney is mentioned as a Mormon alot and people speculate on that, I think it's his lack of charisma and not his faith. That's my opinion.
Lastly, I'm mostly a Democrat and I'm personally hoping Obama wins, but if I have to see someone else in the Whitehouse in about a year, I'd take Romney over about all of them.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment