Barrel Train at kidspree, July 2008..Hottest day of the Year?
Cherry Creek Reservoir, August 2008, the local mud hole is always the funnest of all
Just at twilight with good lighting
Isaac with the sun at his back
Sam just enjoying his tube at sunsetThis summer has been quite the summer. We have managed to sneak in some really good times. We had family home evening with a few families in the ward at Cherry Creek Reservoir this August. It was right here in Aurora and just so happened to be on Free day. A storm blew around us, but not on us and the weather was warm, warm, warm...and the sunset was terrific. It was beautiful.
As for me, it has been a busier than I ever imagined summer. I managed to do so much real estate this summer that sometimes I was so busy I didn't know which end was up. It was a real blessing to us financially, but I hardly had time to think. And, think, my friends is what I needed to do. We found out we were pregnant on the 9th of July. It was a surprise, but a nice one..we were going to try this winter anyways. Also at the end of July I found out I was going to be primary president, which is fine, but overwhelming at the time.
So, now it's early September and I am beginning to think it will all be okay :), and maybe even under control, as much as a house with a pregnant woman and two boy toddlers can be :).

1 comment:
Congratulations! Great pictures at the Reservoir, too. I think of you often!
Post a Comment