Leelou Blogs

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fluids

So, I want to update my blog....but with the new baby most things that really affect my life, might be considered by the polite crowd as TMI (too much information). See, Adriana is my third child and just a mere 3 quick years behind her older brother, but I have forgot how much the first few months of babies life is all about bodily fluids. That is all we are trying to regulate right now, her and I....my whole schedule and day revolve around that..........and that is all I will say about that.
And, this baby has a sensitive stomach so, I have to watch what I eat, especially dairy. I didn't know how much I loved dairy until now. Oh sweet dairy. All I want is triple fudge ice cream, but I will pay with the little precious sleep I get. C'est la vie.
The funny story though is the missionaries dropped by on Sunday night and we were sitting in front of the TV, my mother in law and I, and they came in and sat down to visit, just in time for me to notice that one of my breast pads (a little pad you have to wear in your bra when you breast feed to keep you from leaking, for those of you who don't know. I feel alot like a cow, but I am comforted that they don't wear breast pads and I don't eat grass all day....) was on the floor, so I tried to quickly pick it up and I am hoping they didn't know what it was. Oh well, I was modest till I hit the hospital, and now it's gone. Funny how quickly that happens. I know I will be modest again. Anyways, they didn't say anything or look sideways, so they probably didn't know what it was.
Well, I got to go to bed, and my baby needs to eat, I'll post another picture in a day or two (two weeks in reality right :).

No comments: