Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lounging with baby girl






So, yesterday my girl turned a month old, and time is flying. I am up and moving and this last weekend was my first weekend all alone with the kids why my husband worked. It went okay..not alot got done but noone got hurt, my new standard :).
Here are some goofy pics we have had recently. The boys dressing up, Isaac breastfeeding his baby and us lounging with our beautiful sister.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Love that picture of Isaac "feeding" the doll. We have a similar pic of Erik "feeding" his stuffed elephant, in public at a bowling alley, no less! I'm relieved to see that your kid is doing it too, and it must be normal, even for boys!

Oveson's said...

Yeah no one died....very important. I am so glad that you are up and about and things are going good!! Love the dressed up little men.

Patti said...

Isaac cracks me up. Love that kiddo! Thanks for sharing!!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Congrats you guys! She's beautiful!