Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

She Laughs


I got a good smile this Sunday

The fist forever in the mouth, I realize now it's because she's teething



At a Birthday Party last Saturday, more to come in a later blog


The sweater from Aunt Nena, complete with hat and booties, May 25, just over 2 mos.


June 16, 2009-Adriana's First Laugh enters my ears....it was beautiful. It was brief. I will drive her crazy to do it again...constant tickling. It was almost like a throaty coughing sound, except frequent and happy.

Today I am laughing at life, it's great. I was writing a Father's day card, the baby kept kicking while I was writing and trying to hold her. She messed it up, I laughed and remembered messing things up for my dear old dad. Like begging him to take us with him fishing one night, promising not to whine because we didn't have dinner and whining all the way home. I laugh and I hope Dad does too. Now it's my turn, little feet that drive us crazy and remind us how funny it is.

My girl laughed today.


Then the three year old, Isaac, what a trip. He is funny and creative and I need to hire someone to follow him around just to clean up after him. I'm too poor, I guess it has to be me. Still, sometimes I have to laugh. Tonight he put toothpaste all over the comb and combed it in his hair. Not enough to see in a picture, but enough to warrant an unwanted bath. Toothpaste is sticky and one day I will laugh in delight.

I laughed at Sam, we are putting edging on my flower bed today and Sam is going to keep building it and building it up. He will then hunt for food and was quite serious when he told me he was moving out there. I have to sew him a really big red bag so he can pack his things and still go on vacation with us. He will shoot the little bunnies that live out here and learn to cook since Mom said I don't know how to cook bunnies. What a trip. When I told him I would miss him if he moved out and lived alone he told me that he would be right by the window, so it's okay.

2 comments:

Oveson's said...

oh what a cute smile!! She is such a cute little dolly!!

momanddad said...

My what a cute granddaughter that I have. She is wonderful. You make me happy Stacy. You see the funny side of life and that is refreshing. I love your family and the spirit that you have there. I know that it isn't always easy but, it will be worth it. Love Mom