
At church they usually have an annual heritage celebration day, kind of like Pioneer Day in Utah and Idaho. Anyways...I love it they have lots of good food and fun and this is Sam and Isaac battling it out in the sword fighting area

I don't know the proper names for these bucket things, but I like this photo because Isaac is sticking his tongue out, half laughing, half concentrating...and my Dad is in the background...who Isaac got his tongue sticking out from.

We got a family photo and here the cousins are looking on as there Moms or Dads post for some photos

This is Grandpa Long and Sam catching Sam's first glimpse of a wild buffalo herd in Yellowstone. The boys got to ride with Grandma and Grandpa and I was told as they approached Sam was excited to see "a gather of buffalo".

Sam sitting in front of the Falls in Yellowstone, is it Yellowstone Falls? I can't remember the proper name, but the yellow rock is where Yellowstone gets it's name from and the falls are just gorgeous...like my boy :)

Isaac just couldn't get enough of Grandpa and Grandma, especially Grandma..he just attached himself to her. I think he would live there if Mommy would let him, and there are days I would :). This is them all walking on a Geyser path, nature walk in Yellowstone

1 comment:
oh how fun!! super cute!!
Post a Comment