Leelou Blogs

Friday, August 28, 2009

An illusion broken

SO...as a young person, like many, I had a lot of illusions of this world and many have been broken. However, I held onto one that has just recently broken.

You see, when you go into the public ladies room...oh about anywhere...so often you will walk into a stall and out again because there is little drops of PEE on the toilet.

Now I, like many of you, thought there were just loads of gross women out there who didn't know how to sit on the toilet. I even saw a stand up comic routine once where the woman wondered the same thing and did an impression of some woman dancing around the toilet as she peed.

Well, I am here to say I know the truth now...it's not just a guess...I have witnessed first hand what is going on, and I will bless you with my witness.

It is not dirty nasty ladies it is their toddler sons.

And on that note, because it's important....

The new icon on the left to donate to breast cancer is for my sister RA...I love her dearly and she has over $1,000 dollars to earn in one month to walk the Washington DC 3 day walk. I want her to go so bad, but decided to pay my mortgage this month instead of coming up with the rest...and so please donate what you can like I did and get a truly DESERVING person to Washington

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You are SO right about the pee being from toddler boys! I do try to wipe my boys pee off of the toilet, though. Why, in this world that has like a gazallion kids, can we have a handicap toilet but not one little kid toilet in each bathroom, I ask you?