Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adriana's summer

So recently we have done a load of things, and I have had some sort of computer virus...so I have a lot of pictures and things I want to post...and not enough post, so I have dived up the next few posts by child. We will start with the girl...



Sleeping on Grandma Long just before leaving for Idaho


Hanging out with Abuela Zamarron while she was here visiting


Mom walking me around at a Yellowstone Geyser...Adriana too little to complain about the "rotten egg" smell


Sleeping on Dad just after Long family photo shoot, so exhausting


Getting acquainted with Aunt Steph


Walking around with Dad in Yellowstone at Upper Falls


Aren't I cute..before Long Family Pics


Still smiling before the photographer because goodness forbid that I smile for a professional picture


Talking to Grandma as she holds me and Elekta...my cousin just a few short weeks under me...Grandma finally got a few more girls this year besides my cousin Aubrey in a family of gorgeous little boys


Smiling my gorgeous smile....Mom was afraid that I wouldn't warm up to Grandma quick enough since we don't see her much, but baby girl smiled right away, luckily

No comments: