My all time favorite picture of Sam...this was him, his joy.
About two months old with a puppy suit I payed alot for I loved it so much.
With first friend Oliver Johnson...so many pics of these two.
I can't seem to turn this around on this old disc with old programming, but I have to show it anyways. This is Auntie Robin, who was there to help deliver Sam along with Sarah Johnson, and such a really good friend to me, and Sam. If God Parents were a part of my religion, Robin would definately be Sam's Godmother.
This may not be my Mom's favorite picture, but I love it. It shows what a good sport Mom was (she hates dogs mostly), this is when she came just after Sam was born. She and Steph barely missed it. They were to be here for the delivery, but I was suprised when he came a day after his due date, he was supposed to be born a week later, when I could be induced. Anyways you can tell I was nieve new Mom thinking that it would go as I planned.
Sam just after being born, I can hardly remember.
In his exersaucer about 6 months, you can see that Adriana looks just a little bit like Bro. Sam
Playing Piano with Grandma Long
At Cherry Creek State Park swim beach...boy I wish I could loose the baby weight now like I did that first time!
With Dad at about 6 months old, going out to see snow! After the nap.

4 comments:
I don't hate dogs but am allergic to them. I don't like picking up their poop! Bad enough to change a kids diaper. Love Mom
What a cutie!! You are such a great mom too!!
Hey I know I am horible and have not given you the paper invite for marie's baby shower but it has been rather crazy at our house but here is the info..
10am
Janna Hortons house
Sat. Sept 26th if you need jana's address just let me know :D
Such great pictures. Miss you!
This post was beautiful! Hope he had a happy birthday :0)
Post a Comment