Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day hot air

So, this labor day Ted worked the whole time, but I wasn't going to let the last day of summer leave me home alone bummed...so we went down to Colorado Springs to hang out with Crystie and Corey. And, I remembered that they have a balloon festival every Labor day, right near downtown. So we woke up at 6 am, and parked a half mile away...barely making it to watch them go up at 7. I didn't know if it would be worth it, it so hard to get up that early with whiney toddlers and infants and park so far away..but it was incredible to stand among a bunch of hot air balloons and watch them go up. It was also really fun to hang out with Crystie and Corey. It was hard for them to get up that early too, they don't have kids yet and work late so they usually aren't up anywhere near that time.... ahh the good old days.


Adriana just waking up from her nap, she's so cute


Crystie and Corey with Isaac and Adriana...I will miss them so much when they eventually make it back to Idaho


No comments: