So, Isaac turned 5 a week or two ago. He had his first real birthday party. He got to invite some kids from primary, some kids from school, and a few family friends. He even got lots of presents. I think now that my daughter gets a lot of attention and camera time because she's the baby, but the truth is, I really love my little boys! They are Mommas boys still and I will forever be grateful I got a little time of it.
You wouldn't believe how quiet Chuck E Cheese is on a Monday afternoon before schools out! Yippee. Anyways, while I was busy getting everything done, the boys managed to get their own photos made for me and they are gorgeous and very typical of their personalities. I will cherish them forever and want to share them.....

1 comment:
I just really LOVE Isaac's picture! Sam's is cute too, but Isaac's is classic! Happy (late) Birthday Isaac!
Post a Comment