We went just this last weekend to Estes Park in Colorado for two nights to celebrate out 10th Anniversary. It's the first time we have ever spent a night away from our kids....this picture is in Rocky Mountain National Park which just so happened to be free that weekend, but very cold and we didn't get out of the car much. I did see deer and about a million elk down in Estes Park, and even wild turkeys on the mountainside behind where we were staying
Adriana and Isaac watching 3D on the couch...they're so funny
Sam participated in Odyssey of the Mind this last school year and this is his little team of boys sitting just after doing the play they created themselves at the competition. He had fun and it's silly to see what a bunch of kindergarten boys will think up when not reigned in. Loads of "amazing" robots in their play
Adriana on her 2nd Birthday, also a Sunday and the first time I sent her to church in her Easter Dress. She didn't want to wear it, but then I painted her fingernails and she walked around all day as if she were the most delicate thing...kinda in a screaming Adriana kind of way.
We were lucky enough to see our friends the Cooks when they were passing through in March. The kids were in 7th heaven and I can't wait till we get another chance!

3 comments:
Love all the pics! Glad you and your hubby got a getaway :)
holy cow...they sure have gotten big!!! It is amazing how that happens. That is so fun that you got to see carla and her fam. So fun!!
Love the pics miss you some much Stacy I will do anything to have a good friend like you close by
Post a Comment