I'm now officially 9 months and it won't be long. I can't say for sure, but I just have a feeling I will make it to the end with this one and carry her about 4 more weeks. I hope she grows good. But, I will be glad to have her. I have alot more I wish I could get done before she comes, but I am getting to the point where I am huge, but I don't want to spend money on clothes I will only wear a month. And all the wonderful symptoms that come from having all your major organs pushed around, some which shouldn't be mentioned in a blog. My favoritist things to wear are some old sweats and shirts and I will be ready for the most part I hope. Above is a picture of my "lazy boys" and the only girls besides me already in my house. We have moved our lazy boys upstairs in an effort to get my basement refinished (carpet and paint) before the baby is born and we need a place people who are coming can stay. So, I have to admit, it's crowded in my living room, but the chairs are great

Above left is me, Sarah Johnson and Krista Doty, some old friends since I moved here, very dear and old friends...I love them. Above is Hannah, Cindy and me after the shower, I really love them for thinking of me, and also very dear old friends. Actually, this is the second shower Cindy gave me, I was only moved here a year when her and Sarah gave me a shower for Sam. To the left is those who made it to the end of my shower, and the stupid gold glare is some 70's decoration left over from when they last decorated the clubhouse in my complex. It's powerful glare killed quite a few pics. I got lot's of nice, nice gifts and clothes, but the picture below is a really cute outfit from Cara Tarullo with a flower on the bum of the little pants, which we all thought was great.

Above isn't the most flattering of shots for me, but I wanted a picture of Crystie Anderson, one of my oldest and dearest friends. She told me she thinks we've known each other 17 years now. I can't believe it, over half my life and we're getting old. Next to Crystie is Sally Hendrickson, a sweet quiet lady and the bishop's wife, and next to me is Judy Hardee, who used to be our nursery leader that I cried at when they told me they were going to realease her(I really did, that was a bad night)....but they did so to make her Relief Society President, and she's a good one so I got over it. She was great to have in Primary when I did have her though she actually volunteered for nursery because she thought it was important, who does that? Anyways, the best things about these parties is having the people who matter around.
AS for me, some people say I look small and not so pregnant, which is nice...I feel it, but the truth is, I am small this time, as a matter of fact, I am measuring really small on my stomach and so they are watching my girl. When the doctor first told me, I kind of cried and felt terrible ( I know lots of crying, but I am pregnant and you have to give me a break) , but we have watched her, we're doing stress tests and everything seems to be okay, but she is a little thing. That is all I know so far. So, I appreciate the comments, but I do wish that I wasn't so small. It makes me a little worried since my other kids were such big babies really. Both my husband and my families seem to put them out on the bigger side, so I am not sure where this little thing is coming from. But, everything we have looked at so far seems healthy and okay, so we will see.


5 comments:
Yea it looks like you had a great time!!! I am so sorry that I had to miss. Marisa was sick and we did not want to get other kids sick. I do have your present and I will try to remember it next sunday!!!
Sorry I had to leave early, but I enjoyed being there and celebrating with you! Let's get some pics of your tummy before she comes and then we'll do some great newborn pics too! I will call you!
Stacy, It looks like you had a lot of great support! I am so glad for you 'family' there in your ward. What a blessing for you and your family. I hope they all know that I love and appreciate them for all that they do for you and your fam! Love Mom
Wish I could have come!
Stacy, you look great. Thanks for putting up the pics, its nice to see the people from Peoria ward. So glad that they are taking good care of you for me since I can't be there! Miss you tons. Hope that sweet little girl grows a while longer!
Looks like a good time was had by all. I am sorry I missed it, I was out of town. I do have a little something for you though, I had such fun shopping for little girl things...I miss those days!
Post a Comment