Leelou Blogs

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kiddos


So Adriana is now rolling over all the time, I can't keep her on her back for more than a few seconds. She will hold this position for about 5 minutes before she starts to cry. She is trying so hard, I think she is going to be so active, and wants to grow up so much. I got her a Bumbo at a garage sale Saturday and it helps her sit up and she just smiles and smiles. I sit her at the table with us and she clearly loves it. Oh I adore her, I just love her personality and it's amazing fun to dress her too...I'll admit it.


Last week I signed the boys up for a little class to learn to play T-ball. The last day we played a little game with them and Sam was so excited for the "BIG GAME", he cracks me up. This is him in his stance as pitcher.


This little picture goes to show how different my sons are. Oh how I adore Isaac! He cracks me up. He did good at T Ball but is a little rebellious when he is tired, which is what he was two of the four days, so this is him not taking it seriously. He is so funny, I think that kid will make me laugh all my days and even till I am old because I hope he has one just like him, it will bring joy to my older years.



Isaac did love getting the T shirt and certificate. So did Sam.



Kidspree was Saturday. Something I love about good old Aurora. Lots of parks, a good community system and a free kid fair every summer. We always go. It's really, really great. They make a little city out of cardboard boxes and the kids get to paint them. This is Sam inside a house he painted.



Painting is never fun or complete until it's in your hair :)!

2 comments:

momanddad said...

Stacy,
I LOVED the pictures! What great kids you have. I can't wait until you come and visit. Love Mom

Oveson's said...

So fun!! We totally will have to go one of these years...I love the painted hair...lol