I would like to get on my blog and talk about some classic I'm reading, new language I am learning, a new opera I've been too, and so on, but I will be honest. Right now I just watch TV, and it brings me joy. I don't get alot of TV, because the kids are always around and even if it was appropriate for them, I can't hear it.
Anyways, I just really like a new show that makes me laugh and laugh, and I like it even as much, if not more than... The Office.
It's an ABC show that shows on Wednsday nights at 8 pm, called Modern Family. Now my kids have to go to bed by 7 on Wednsday and Thursday nights, so you kno; they can have enough sleep and smart minds :).
Anyways, I have a few friends who don't own a TV, but found you can see almost anything online. Anyways, I have missed the first episode and part of the second, and so I went too www.abc.com tonight and watched it. I never new watching things online was so great. There are still commercials, but not nearly as many. Life hasn't been this good since a couple of years ago when I had a DVR.
Anyways, if you haven't seen it, I think it's great. Check it out, online or Wednsday night.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So true...that show cracks me up! I rarely have time to watch TV during "primetime" when everything good is on, but The Office and Modern Family are two that I will ALWAYS catch online sometime...glad you enjoy it just as much...PS Your family is BEAUTIFUL. You guys look great!
I love Modern Family! I always watch it Thursday morning online.
Post a Comment