The kids painting the refrigerator box house, I went clear across town to score this box.
My monkey cupcakes. These were easy to make, I had fun with them and I will do something like this for every party so Mommy has a really good time too. I got the idea from a Taste of Home magazine my Mom gave me.
The little girl after eating a little piece of her own cookie.
Then, Saturday was gorgeous, and usually I don't go alone, but I wanted to get out so I took the kids too the zoo. We had a really great time, I think we might go alone more often, I really enjoyed them. They love the reptile house and I promised Isaac I would take them on the carousel. The girl got her first carousel ride and it was fun. Plus, I have a new favorite at the zoo...cherry Icees. If anyone knows where I can buy an Icee here in Aurora, let me know. I love them.
The kids hiding in a little cove just past the bear cages.
Sam on the carousel
Lastly, what is a good weekend without a good Sunday? My husband has been working every weekend for the last year and a half and I have been left this last year to mostly attend church alone with my kids. Not so much fun during sacrament meeting. Well this was his last weekend...well he'll still work some, but not all of them. Anyways, he didn't have to work this Sunday, a suprise for me. So all of us dressed our best and went to church and then lounged around after, and it was really great.
Isaac wearing his suit for the first time, pretty great, especially with his spikey hair. He is holding his new best friend E.E. said like the sound a monkey says "eehh eeh." Anyways, I actually let them buy something at the zoo, which I never do, and he has taken E.E. everywhere since.

2 comments:
Stacy,
What cute kids you have. I do believe the girl looks a lot like you did, darker and better of course. You have such cute ideas. You're a great mom.
Love ya,
Janae
oh I love the cupcakes so so cute!! Happy late birthday to him...looks like you all had so much fun!!
Post a Comment