
This is my Daddy...he can do no wrong in my eyes

This is my Mom and my girl, I feel a another aspect of connection to her now that I have a daughter. She is the one who bought the blessing dress, a right I guess :). I loved it.

I love this scene because my Mom taught my siblings and I a big love of reading, a task I feel I need to try really hard to pass on.

Proud Mommy, what can I say.

Me and all my blessings.

Proud Daddy right after the blessing, I can tell he felt the spirit because he started in English and then immediately blessed the baby in Spanish. I was hushing a crying boy, but someone said that he blessed the girl to listen to her parents, enjoy her brothers, get married in the temple and read the Book of Mormon.
So on May 1, we blessed Adriana. It was a Friday night at the church. We did this for a couple of reasons, my husband is still working Sundays and my sister Janae also needed to bless her baby on the same weekend, so I cooked up the idea to make this most conveniant for everyone Mom and Dad could fly into town Friday and then stay and go see Janae and her blessing on Sunday and then they would only have to drive to Utah once.
It worked nice, but it was too short of a time. I miss my family so much and it was way to short of a trip.
Anyways, the blessing turned out great, I had lots of good friends and adopted family and even cousin Melanie with her family who justed moved into town. We had a pretty table with refreshments and had a nice time.

2 comments:
I love the pics. Especially the one of you and dad! Congrats Stacy you have a beautiful family!
She looks so beautiful!! I love her little dress. Hey by the way sorry that I did not get your message before church. I got it after things were all said and done. We left pretty early for the church that morning. So sorry!!
Post a Comment