Leelou Blogs

Friday, May 15, 2009

Toilet Tales

So, I am amazed more and more about how gross being a Mom can be and how it becomes normal. So the other night, in my hour long frenzy to get the boys and the baby in bed...I left one of the babies diapers on the floor. Normally I catch it soon after, but the dog beat me too it.

I am thinking how yucky that is and then I go to the bathroom and as I am lifting the toilet lid, my hand feels something crusty, I look down and it's all brown. I then kinda freak thinking I am a clean person who does nothing but clean 24-7 and why is it always gross...will I ever, have a house I can invite someone too without being worried what they will find? I am told some 18 year old boys are as gross as a potty training toddler.

Anyways,

Then I realize as I am cleaning the toilet off, it's not poo, it's choclate cake. Bless my son Isaac, the boy who the mess always finds...had chocolate cake earlier in the evening and it got all over him and so I told him to go wash his hands. He climbed on the toilet to climb on the sink and got chocolate cake on everything.

I was so relieved. I will take chocolate cake on the toilet vs. poo any day.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Stacy, I always knew I liked you, but now I know why I double like you. You have sons who you potty train and you are a sci-fi virgin. I am so proud of you!

Bonnie said...

Yeah, the dog eating a diaper, why I ask you?! I wish I could talk doggie language because every dog has a thing for them. Gross.

Oveson's said...

Thank heavens!! lol :D

Rebecca Hill said...

Stacy, what a cute family. It was fun to see you a few weeks ago. Congratulations on the new baby. I love the pic with her grandma Antonia. That is precious. Love ya, Aunt Beck